A popular Les Mills exercise has already moved hundreds of thousands of people around the world. It combines elements of cardio, strength training, but also specific exercises such as dance, yoga, or boxing. Equip yourself with quality clothes and work out with Top4Running!
Les Mills - Exercise that took over the world
The Les Mills concept consists of several training programs that are practiced in a group. The main sings are a great atmosphere, a strong community and a love of movement. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or advanced, or if you love cardio or strength training. You just need want to move! Which program will you choose?
- BODYPUMP®: An intensive strength and endurance program.
- BODYATTACK®: Fast program, including squats, jumps and athletic movements.
- BODYCOMBAT®: Cardio program containing elements from boxing and kickboxing, non-contact, don’t worry.
- BODYBALANCE®: A calm but flexible program that combines stretching, yoga and pilates.
- BODYJAM®: Do you like dancing? Try BODYJAM®, it will make you dance and make you feel good.
- CXWORX®: A 30-minute long (or short?) workout targeting abs and glutes.
- GRIT®: 30-minute long, high-intensity interval training.
- LES MILLS TONE®: A strength and conditioning program.
Les Mills clothes - What should it be?
During a Les Mills sessions, you will move intensively, sweat, stretch, or even dance. Although these activities are different, they have one thing in common - you need clothes that give you freedom of movement, wick sweat away from your body and are breathable. What specific pieces to choose?
Choose a women's functional t-shirt or tank top. Don't forget the sports bra. Do not underestimate its choice and adapt it to the size of your bust and the necessary support.
Wear sports leggings or shorts on your legs. For intensive, strength or stretching programs, choose light and breathable ones that hold in place and do not restrict you. Comfortable sweatpants are a good choice for dance programs. Don't forget the appropriate footwear - choose road shoes with white soles. Les Mills lessons take place in fitness studios, i.e. on a clean, hard and flat surface. Coming in muddy trail shoes is not a good idea.
Les Mills and Top4Running - The best duo in town!
Running is not just about running. Really! Strength training is also important. Thanks to this, you can prevent injuries while running and shape your body. Les Mills combines strength, fitness and a social side - so it's the perfect complementary tool for runners. Equip yourself at Top4Running and discover the magic of Les Mills!